BIO-UV offers a range of Ultraviolet systems for various applications to eradicate micro-organisms such as cryptosporidium, bacteria and virus.
Drinking Water and Industrial use
– 300 L/hr – 2,300 m3/hr and more.
Wastewater and REUSE
– 10 m3/hr – 900 m3/hr and more.
– 7 m3/hr – 2,000 m3/hr and more
Our ranges of 316L stainless steel or HDPE ensure a perfect water quality. Used in fresh- or sea-water these UV-C reactors answer the needs of professionals and end-users guaranteeing healthy water for the aquatic life. These units treat flows ranging from 0.5 to 1000 m3/hour.
The effective dose
The UV dose is equivalent to the UV energy that the living micro-organism has to absorb to be inactivated. The table below shows the UV-C dose levels (expressed in millijoules (mJ) /cm2) required to eradicate 99.9% of the micro-organisms.
- A concept that reduces the use of chemicals
- Respect for the Environment and Ecologically Sustainable Solutions
- A simple physical principle: no by-products or overdosing
- Can be used in combination with other water treatment products
- Reasonable costs for purchase and maintenance
- Easy, quick, and modular installation