- DOSATRON : How does it work ?
The concept of the “water powered proportional dosing” is born in 1974 born from an invention. At the beginning, based on the idea of a vet, Mr. Jean Clou, a French engineer invented this unique process. Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron can inject chemical and mix it in water in line by using the flow of water as the power source.
The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate directly from a stock solution and injects it into the water. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream. The dose of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure, which may occur in the main line. Dosatron’s worldwide reputation has built on this patented device since 1974.
It has led to the development of a range designed to meet technical requirements specific to each area of operation: Livestock Medication in drinking water, Purification of Water by injecting chlorine, Disinfection and cleaning by water with chemical inner, Fertilizing by water in irrigation, Mixing Coolant Oil in Metal Industry or Fountain Solutions in Printing, … and much more.
In Livestock, farmers are mainly using Dosatron for Medication and Chlorination purpose. It can also be used for Vaccination by Drinking Water or to also inject low concentration of Acid also in Drinking Water in swine or poultry farms. In Cattle or Dairy farms, Dosatron is more used for disinfection of equipment in milking process or of animal. It can also inject minerals salts and vitamins into Drinking Water.
a solution for :
Distribution in more than 100 countries.
After sales support available everywhere.
Always using new and advance technology.
BREEDER, BROILER, LAYER,DUCKS, TURKEY FARMS
DOSATRON SMART DOSING
DIA4AL The strongest Dosing Pump
- DIA inject from 1 to 4%, Allow high dilution with maximum 4% dosing, and can mix less soluble solution without clogging.
- DIA has new adjustment of dosing rate avoiding inaccuracy.
- DIA has a built-in on/off by-pass stopping injection but not the water flow.
- Resistant to hard water even with particle in suspension such as white sand, iron, calcium
- Resistant to acidic solution from pH1 and to any aggressive chemical with higher limit of concentration than any other dosing pump.
- Can inject at very low pressure and very low water flow, and up to high flow of 2500 L/h. Priming with much less pressure Loss.
- Need less maintenance and only few parts need to be replaced, offering a Low cost about maintenance.
Last longer than any other dosing pump in the world, even working 24/24 at high flow.
DOSATRON SMART DOSING
Secure and record all treatments through drinking water
The DOSATRON SMART DOSING SD25AL5
System is based on a proportional dosing pump with a hydraulic motor associated with a control & data recording unit:
- Proportional dosing of drinking water treatments
(Medication, Vaccination, Acidification, Sanitation,...)
- Data traceability: drinking water & treatments administered
- Simplified treatment management thanks to precise volume control
- Automatic data recording (dosing pump & treatments schedule on PC)
- Operating & preventive maintenance alarms
- Dosing pump failure diagnostic
- Designed to be compatible with existing central alarm systems & climate /production computers.